- hails, we are now in a break for a while just to concentrate on our current release and will enter the studio composing and recording for our next release next month. it might take sometime tho but we r not in a rush. Also looking forward for our show and tour.
2.In May you had released a demo, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
- To be honest, we dont consider it a demo. its an album actually. it might be mistakenly edited in our metal archives page. its a 6 tracks with proper recordings all together. but it was dub-tape release and not pro-tape. well yeah, the demo vibe is there. hehehehe. for CD version, we add another 2 tracks making it 8 tracks alltogether.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
- Mostly occultism, dark religious matter, and yes, pure hatred.
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Blasphmachine'?
- aahh, we describe us as a machine that always rants about blasphemous anthem lyricwise. a blasphemous machine. so, its Blasphmachine.
5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
- maybe our last tour with Shambles (thailand) and Savage Deity (thailand). we met lots of old friends and bands such as mighty Impiety, Orator (bangladesh), Sandesh of Cyclopean Eye Prod, Infernal Execrator (sg) and the legendary Abhorer. last destination of the tour was singapore and we had great time with everybody. we talk and drinks till idnight. the beach side resort was awesome as hell. thanx to Mike Priest of Blood Division (sg) !! For our performance, we just be ourselves. as always, when revenge turns to hatred, hells break loose.
6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
- Yes, we do have a show this coming august supporting Necrowretch (france). and looking forward for our small tour this coming january with the argentinian maniacs, Infernal Curse !!!
7.With this demo you had Misanthropic Generation Media release it on cassette and Dunkelheit Produktionen are re-releasing it in August, do you feel these labels have been very helpful when it comes to getting your music out there heard?
- At first we approach lots of labels to help us release this album. a few interested. Misanthropic Generation Media was the first to reply and interested to release it on dubtape. there are some deals that are cancelled but thanx to Bernd of Dunkelheit Prod for trusting us by releasing our album on CD. we also have a deal with Analog Ammunition Records for releasing it on pro-tape but its still on pressing level. yeah, both labels are very helpful. great professionalism, giving their best to promote this and always updates us with all pressing info and promotions. its an honour for us to be under such respective labels !!
8.Recently you have done a 'Black Witchery' cover, what was the decision behind doing your own version of one of their songs?
- Black Witchery is one of our major influence and we really wants to honour them by covering their songs. we sometimes play 'Into Damnation Eternal' while in the studio and one of friends suggest that we should cover it.
9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black, death and war metal?
yeah, we got lots of feedbacks internationally. we received lots of emails asking about our old demo, promo and such. some of them just want to get in touch and mostly talks about how they like our release. we got many offers for a split release from bands. its great !!
10.What is going on with some of the other bands or musical projects these days that some of the band members are a part off?
- we all came from different bands. our drummer also doing sessions for some metal bands. i myself and our guitarist was also from a different death metal band. we dont limit our members to persue their own agenda as long as we consider Blasphmachine is the most important.
11.When can we expect a full length album and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
- We are now on composing period and will be on recording period in august. some tracks has a complete arragement already. just wait and see. We have always been progressive with our release. Arrangements and soundwise. Expect some aggressiveness on our next release.
12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
- we r influenced by lots of war/black death bands in the veins of Blasphemy, Black Witchery, Archgoat, Proclamation, Revenge and others. The mood and atmosphere really affect us in our music. We listen to everything. we dont limit ourselves. but mostly black / death metal. Exequy, Genocide Shrines, Bolzer and the new Archgoat album is my current playlist now.
13.How would you describe your views on Occultism?
- Only those who understand the true meaning of Occultism can relate and dwells with the hidden source of power. We Blasphmachine do take it seriously, trying to potray it to other feeble mind and acknowledge it from our perspective in our lyrics.
14.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
- Thanx to you for this excellent interviews. Hails to all that has supported us ever since. Our debut full length, Salvation, is out now through Dunkelheit Produktionen and Misanthropic Generation Media. Infernal hails always !!!